[Rarebooks] WANT: AINU NEW TESTAMENT

Laderman zita at speakeasy.net
Sat Sep 4 16:22:12 EDT 2004

Dear Folks,

I am looking for a copy of John Batchelor's translation of the New
Testament into Ainu.

I am also looking for Early editions of Japanese and Ainu, Korean and Ainu,
German and Ainu, and Russian and Ainu dictionaries.

Sincerely,
Gabriel

ZITA BOOKS / NEW YORK, N.Y. / G. LADERMAN
telephone: 212-866-4715  email:zita at speakeasy.net

http://www.antiqbook.com/zitabooks/

Carriage billed at cost. Payment in US dollar check or bank transfer required.
Credit cards accepted for payment through paypal. Institutions billed, and
items
shipped, invoiced. The usual trade discounts offered.  Prices here quoted take
precedence over any earlier listing.