[Rarebooks] FS: Tom Killion: WALLS: A JOURNEY ACROSS THREE CONTINENTS; 1/100

Charles Agvent agvent at erols.com
Wed Sep 29 09:29:00 EDT 2004

KILLION,  Tom. WALLS: A JOURNEY ACROSS THREE CONTINENTS.
         Santa Cruz:  The  Quail  Press  1990.  First  Edition.  Folio
         (10-1/4"  x 13") bound in half russet morocco and linen sides
         and printed  on  hand-made Japanese Torinoko paper. [v],  103
         pages.  Nine years in the making, this beautiful travel diary
         (North   America,  Europe,  and   Africa)  was  written   and
         illustrated  by  Killion  with relief  engravings,  linocuts,
         monochrome    woodcuts,  and   21   multi-colored   woodcuts.
         According  to  the  artist/author, "Every book  required  one
         hundred  and ninety-nine pulls on my Asbern proof press."  Of
         a total  edition  of 131 copies, this is #63 of 100  numbered
         copies.  Fine  in  Fine slipcase. A beautiful  and  ambitious
         book!                                                $1000.00

--

All books subject to prior sale.  Cash with order; institutions may be billed.  Postage additional:  $10.00.  Overseas postage billed at approximate cost. Pennsylvania residents must add 6% sales tax.  Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover accepted.  Books may be returned within 7 days of receipt for any reason provided they are in the same condition as sent and prior notice is given. Please insure returns for their full value.  We carry a diverse stock with major specialties including Modern and 19th Century Literary First Editions, Autographed Books, and Limited Editions Club books.  We are proud to be members of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America (ABAA) and the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB) as well as the International Autograph Dealers Alliance (IADA), the Manuscript Society, and the Universal Autograph Collectors Club (UACC).  Please feel free to contact us with any wants or offerings.  Thank you.

Mertztown, PA  19539-8750
Voice/Fax: 610-682-4750
agvent at erols.com
Visit our home page:  http://www.erols.com/agvent