[Rarebooks] Catalogue Announcement

Oak Knoll Books oakknoll at oakknoll.com
Tue Jun 15 14:44:15 EDT 2004

         Oak Knoll Books would like to announce the publication of
catalogue 255 "Fine Printing & Private Press In 20th Century North
America".   With the publication of catalogue 255, Oak Knoll has also
launched an enhanced online companion to printed catalogues. This new
online catalogue function is available at:
<http://www.oakknoll.com/catalogues.php>
Catalogues can now be accessed on-line in three ways:
         -View Catalogue, lets you to search within a catalogue (author,
title, keyword), re-sort catalogue listings (author, title, price), view
additional book images, and place secure orders.
         -Printable PDF, lets you see the catalogue online just as it
appears in print and this is a printer friendly format.
         -Order Printed Version, lets you send an email to order a specific
printed catalogue.
Developing this feature was a major step in our ongoing project to improve
our online resources. With greater searchability and images we hope to make
it easier to find items.

Sincerely,
John Laird
Director of Marketing
Oak Knoll Books
310 Delaware Street
New Castle, DE 19720 USA
Phone: 302-328-7232
Fax: 302-328-7274
Web: <http://www.oakknoll.com/>

310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll at oakknoll.com web
http://www.oakknoll.com/
Member Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America (ABAA)
http://www.abaa.org/
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB) http://www.ilab.org
Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB
bookseller